- This course can be taken on either a PC, Mac, or Chromebook.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox is preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Microsoft Word Online
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment. The following textbooks will be shipped to you approximately 7-10 business days after enrollment:
- Medical Assisting: Administrative & Clinical Competencies, by Michelle Blesi
- Workbook to Accompany Medical Assisting: Administrative & Clinical Competencies, by Michelle Blesi
The following digital textbooks for the course are accessed via links in the lessons:
- Medical Terminology for Health Professions (eBook)
- You will receive an access code from your instructor to access MOSS 3.0. MOSS 3.0 is the simulated EHR you will use during the course for your assignments.
Please note: You will receive a digital book if the physical book is on backorder.