- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac. A Chromebook is not compatible.
The processor should be:
- Intel® 7th Gen or newer CPU or Apple silicon M1 or newer for Mac.
- Intel® 7th Gen or newer CPU with Quick Sync – or AMD Ryzen™ 3000 Series / Threadripper 2000 series or newer CPU for Windows.
In addition, the computer should have at a minimum:
- 4 GB of GPU memory.
- 16 GB of RAM.
- 8 GB of available hard-disk space for installation.
- Display of 1920 x 1080 or greater.
- A microphone.
- A webcam.
- PC: Windows 10 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.8 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox is preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Photoshop (not included in enrollment).
- Adobe Premiere Pro (not included in enrollment). See Premiere Pro system requirements for detailed hardware and software specifications.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account
- Optional: Digital video camera - like on many modern mobile phones.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.