- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Microsoft Word or equivalent (not included in enrollment).
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment. The following digital textbooks for the course are accessed via links in the lessons:
- Medical Terminology for Health Professions (eBook)
- You will receive an access code from your instructor to access your MOSS 3.0. MOSS 3.0 is the simulated EHR you will be using during the course for your assignments.
Please Note: You will receive a digital book if the physical book is on backorder.