This course can be taken on either a PC, Mac, or Chromebook.
- PC: Windows 10 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox is preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Microsoft Word Online
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Other: Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment. The following digital textbook will be provided via links in the classroom after enrollment in the Medical Terminology course:
- Medical Terminology for Health Professions (eBook)
The following textbook will be shipped to you approximately 7-10 business days after enrollment in the Patient Care Technician course:
- Fundamental Concepts and Skills for the Patient Care Technician