- This course can be taken on either a PC, Mac, or Chromebook.
- PC: Windows 10 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox is preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Microsoft Word Online
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment.
The following digital textbook for the Medical Terminology are accessed via links in the lessons:
- Medical Terminology for Health Professions (eBook)
The following textbooks will be shipped to you approximately 7-10 business days after enrollment in Pharmacy Technician:
- Pharmaceutical Calculations for Pharmacy Technicians A Worktext
- Law and Ethics for Pharmacy Technicians
- Fundamental Pharmacology for Pharmacy Technicians
- Workbook for Fundamental Pharmacology for Pharmacy Technicians
- The Pharmacy Technician: A Comprehensive Approach
- Pharmacy Lab Kit with Manual (only available for residents of U.S./Canada; additional information available in the FAQs section)
Please note: You will receive a digital book if the physical book is on backorder.
Additionally: Your Pharmacy Lab Kit with Manual will be sent separately from the rest of your materials and will be received within 3 months of enrollment, however, delivery times may be delayed further as a result of supply chain shortages.