- This course can be taken on either a PC, Mac, or Chromebook (with some ability for storage).
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox is preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Microsoft Word Online (optional)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment.
The following digital textbook for the Medical Terminology are accessed via links in the lessons:
- Medical Terminology for Health Professions (eBook)
The following will be shipped to you approximately 7-10 business days after enrollment in Sterile Processing Technician:
- Box Set - CRCST, 9th Edition, comprised of the Central Service Technical Manual and accompanying workbook
The following eBook will be provided in Sterile Processing Technician:
- Surgical Instrumentation (eBook)
The following materials will be shipped to you once the Release Agreement has been signed and returned:
- Surgical Instrumentation Kit (includes 10 items, intended for practice purposes only)