- This course must be taken on a PC. Macs and Chromebooks are not compatible.
- PC: Windows 10 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox is preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook 2019 or Microsoft Office 365 (not included in enrollment). While Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook 2019 are ideal, you can use the desktop versions of each included with Microsoft 365. Please note: There may be some differences between your version of these programs and what you see in the course.
- Microsoft Word Online
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment. The following textbooks will be shipped to you approximately 7-10 business days after enrollment:
- Competency Standards for Center-Based Preschool ages 3-5 yrs old
- Infant-Toddler Competency Standards Book
Reading assignments in each lesson will be linked to the following eBook(s) for the designated reading:
- Beginning Essentials in Early Childhood Education, 3rd edition, by Ann Gordon, Kathryn Williams Browne (eBook)
- Infants & Toddlers: Caregiving and Responsive Curriculum Development, 10th edition, by Terri Swim (eBook)